When you envision your perfect destination wedding venue, do you dream of crashing waves and powdery sands, exquisite sunsets and exotic bouquets? If your answers are yes, yes, yes and YES!, then welcome to Costa Rica – both tropical paradise and photogenic wedding backdrop.
Of course, you also dream of (or rather, insist on) attention to detail and seamlessly executed plans, ease of planning and quality help for your guests. And that’s where we welcome you – and introduce you to the newest member of our team: our dedicated Costa Rica wedding specialist!
Our New Wedding Specialist: Custom Costa Rica Wedding Venues & Guest Accommodations
We are very excited to announce that we’ve recently welcomed a dedicated wedding specialist to our team!
More than convenience (although, she will make everything convenient) our wedding specialist is wholly dedicated to you. A master planner and wholehearted people-person, her passion is rooted in the fulfillment of your wedding venue vision.
Our wedding specialist is the foremost expert in Costa Rica wedding venues: She’ll work to pair your personality with the best venue – beachfront, mountain or anything in between – for your ceremony and reception, based on your style, your guests, and your budget.
Regarding venues – we’re happy to announce that we’re now working with Pangas at Home, one of Costa Rica’s best wedding venues and an all-in-one location for your rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, and wedding reception.
Beyond coastal gourmet by the beachfront, our wedding specialist can also help you build a custom wedding venue: a modern mansion, an ocean-view hilltop, a solar-powered luxury estate – all, tailored to your needs and vision. Leverage our local expertise and Costa Rican connections to create a picture-perfect setting.
We’ll also help get everyone accommodated. Whether you’re eloping as just a couple or hosting a destination event for 100, we’ll coordinate accommodations for you and your guests: spectacular ocean-view properties with private bungalows, sprawling mansions to sleep 25+, or even neighboring homes to accommodate all your guests in one general location.
It begins with your first call or email. Before anything else, our wedding specialist takes the time to understand you: She endeavors to get to know you and your future spouse – to understand your vision, to feel out your nuptial personalities, and to picture every detail of your dream Costa Rica wedding venue.
Contact her today or, visit our sister site’s homepage and download our Tamarindo wedding guide!
Wedding Specialist, Wedding Planner – What’s the Difference?
Our wedding specialist is, well, specialized in the where of your Costa Rica wedding: Where to toast to your rehearsal dinner, where to say I do, and where to celebrate it all afterward. And, of course, where to stay throughout.
The top wedding planners handle everything else. Happily, we know some very talented professionals.
Over the years, we’ve cultivated relationships with the best wedding planners in Costa Rica. So, once we’ve helped you choose your ideal venue and accommodated your guests, we’ll refer you to the experienced wedding planner who best fits your style and who specializes in your chosen wedding location.
From there, your wedding planner handles all the big and little details – from finding the right photographer, planning a menu, and selecting exotic flowers, down to crafting a custom wedding cocktail, planning bridesmaids’ gifts, and arranging for your dress to be steamed before your wedding day.
Wedding specialist, wedding planner – a big difference but a perfect complement.
Get in touch and start dreaming today.
3 Favorite Costa Rica Wedding Venues
Casa Costa Blanca
Hacienda Pinilla | 7 Bedrooms | 7 Bathrooms | Sleeps 24
Infused with the energy of the sea and the longevity of sands, this beachfront wedding venue and vacation home is a special host to weddings for 60-70 guests. In addition to hosting 24 overnight guests, Casa Costa Blanca is also conveniently located to several other vacation rentals, so you’ll be close to everyone on your guest list.
And with that, let us set the scene: You’re lounging on an ocean-view sofa, beneath the gentle shade of the palapa or umbrella. In your hand, the signature wedding cocktail you’ve custom crafted for the event. Your guests mill around the giant infinity pool, sunbathe on the terrace, and relax in the Jacuzzi. A few a steps away, strolling the so-quiet-it’s-almost-private beach.
From the outdoor barbecue, delicious aromas waft – the catch of the day, or perhaps preparations for your rehearsal dinner. The only sounds are crash of waves, the call of seabirds, and the laughter of your friends and family. Yes, this is exactly what you envisioned, when you dreamed of possible Costa Rica wedding venues.
Casa Costa Blanca is, indeed, the stuff dreams are made of. And here’s what we think you’ll love most of all:
- Beachfront Location. Seriously!: There’s beachfront and then, there’s BEACHFRONT. Casa Costa Blanca owns the latter, located right on the coast and just a few steps to the beach. Your toes will be sandy in no time!
- Ocean-view Bedrooms + Common Areas: When you think of a picture-perfect beachside wedding, the ocean plays an obvious and key role. At Casa Costa Blanca, every bedroom and common area – from the living room to the terraces – offer incredible Pacific views. Here, there’s no such thing as a bad photo.
- Luxury Entertainment: Part of the joy in a destination wedding, is enjoying said destination with your nearest and dearest. Casa Costa Blanca invites you to do just that, in a sprawling infinity pool, heated Jacuzzi, sun-splashed outdoor terrace, and palm-thatched barbecue rancho with outdoor dining. Indoors, you’ll find two living rooms with flat-screen TVs and high-speed WiFi for streaming.
- Dedicated Staff: Your wedding venue will be picture perfect, thanks to cleaning and gardening staff who keep the grounds and home pristine, at all times.
- Two Kitchens: You (and your caterers) won’t have to worry about where or how to prepare a wedding feast. Casa Costa Blanca offers two kitchens for seamless event preparations.
- Fast WiFi: Upload photos and livestream your event for friends and family who couldn’t make it to Costa Rica. Our fast fiber-optic internet has you covered!
At Casa Costa Blanca, you’re also a guest of Hacienda Pinilla, a 4,500-acre historic ranch and Guanacaste’s premier gated community, nature preserve, and golf resort located just four miles from downtown Tamarindo.
You, and any other guests staying at Casa Costa Blanca, will also enjoy exclusive access to the Hacienda Pinilla Beach Club– dining, swimming, and more – plus access to the community’s immaculate beaches (Playa Avellanas, Playa Langosta, and Playa Mansita), championship golf course, hiking and biking trails, tennis courts, and equestrian center.
>> Inquire About Casa Costa Blanca Weddings <<
Hacienda Pinilla | 8 Bedrooms | 10 Bathrooms | Sleeps 24
Once a bed-and-breakfast, now an exclusive mansion and one of our top Costa Rica wedding venues, Villa Tranquila offers a spectacular escape to romance and luxury.
Located within Hacienda Pinilla and just 5 minutes from powder-soft beach, Villa Tranquila – Spanish for Tranquil, or Peaceful Villa – is a tropical respite and an unparalleled vacation experience. In other words, everything you want from your destination wedding venue.
If your wedding guest list exceeds the overnight capacity of Villa Tranquila, we are happy to offer nearby accommodations in other Hacienda Pinilla vacation homes, to keep your friends and family close all your event festivities.
Here are a few of our favorite things:
- Ceremony Space: Villa Tranquila’s expansive yard is perfect for your pre-wedding festivities and absolutely spectacular for your ceremony and reception.
- No Noise Restrictions: Unlike many Costa Rica wedding venues, Villa Tranquila imposes no noise restrictions – so come 10 p.m., you won’t have to stop dancing, celebrating and toasting your nuptials. Enjoy your fête!
- Eight Suites: All eight bedrooms are en-suite, offering the ultimate in privacy for you and your guests.
- Golf Course Views: Lush and green year-round, Hacienda Pinilla’s golf course (and nature preserve) offer lovely backdrops for both your wedding photos and candid snaps.
- Saltwater Pool: Everyone loves to gather around the pool – even more so, when it’s sprawling, private, and surrounded by tropical palms and exotic blooms.
- Photogenic Double Staircase: It’s a small detail, but the details matter at your wedding venue. That’s why we mention Villa Tranquila’s oh-so-perfect double staircase – the perfect spot for photos of your dress reveal, wedding party, and other creative uses.
- Fast WiFi: Upload photos and livestream your event for friends and family who couldn’t make it to Costa Rica. Our extremely fast internet has you covered!
- Daily Housekeeping: Our thorough cleaning staff ensures that Villa Tranquila remains in pristine condition, throughout your event.
At Casa Tranquila, you’re also a guest of Hacienda Pinilla, a 4,500-acre luxury community located just four miles from downtown Tamarindo. Here, you’ll have exclusive access to Pinilla’s renowned golf course, pristine beaches, hiking and biking trails, tennis courts, equestrian center, and more.
You, as well as your guests staying at Villa Tranquila, will also have an executive pass to the Hacienda Pinilla Beach Club: an ocean-view restaurant, infinity pool, fitness center, and other benefits, just a short golf cart-ride away!
>> Inquire About Villa Tranquila Weddings <<
Tamarindo | 8 Bedrooms | 8 Bathrooms | Sleeps 16
Perched on a hill above the Pacific Ocean and Tamarindo, Compass House is a modern mansion and one of our most elegant Costa Rica wedding venues.
A study in crisp lines, high design, and clean lines drawn from stone, steel, wood and glass, Compass House sets just the right tone for your nuptials and celebration: sleek, sophisticated and stylish – and yet, always ready for run.
It’s this bright minimalism that brings so much personality to your celebrations, which center around the home’s spectacular indoor/outdoor space: a pool-front living and dining area, a showstopper pool deck, and jaw-dropping, breathtaking sunset and ocean views that you’ll look forward to, every day of your stay.
Here’s what makes Compass House an ideal Costa Rica wedding venue:
- SUNSETS: The kind of amenity that demands all-caps, sunsets at Compass House are second to none.
- Ocean-view Bedrooms and Common Areas: Each of the home’s welcoming bedrooms offers a postcard ocean view, and all the common spaces open onto the dual pool/Pacific views that help make Compass House your true wedding north.
- Stunning Infinity Pool: Compass House is designed to show that not all infinity pools are created equal. This sleek design centerpiece not only looks out over the incredible view, but can also be spectacularly lit at night. Welcome to your new favorite photo background.
- Upscale Amenities: One of the benefits that makes your destination wedding so special, is the ability to spend more quality time with your guests. That quality time goes luxury at Compass House, where you can relax together in the heated Jacuzzi and melt a feast in the pizza oven.
- Convenient Seclusion: Compass House is the kind of home where you feel like the world is all yours – surrounded by jungle, yet surrounded by comforts and luxury – but it’s only a short drive into downtown Tamarindo.
- Noise-Reduction Windows: Noise restrictions are common in Tamarindo but at Compass House, you can side-step the limits by taking the after-party indoors.
What’s more, Compass House is just minutes to downtown Tamarindo – a Gold Coast gem known for its surf, attractions and nightlife. Speaking of, from your hilly perch above Tamarindo Bay, you and your guests can check surf conditions just by looking out the window!
>> Inquire About Compass House Weddings <<
Now’s the perfect time to begin planning your nuptials, browsing our top Costa Rica wedding venues, and begin building your wedding package. Contact our wedding specialist to start down the path to worry-free planning and wedding bliss.